Recipe by Renae E. Wilson
This recipe originally appeared in our Summer 2021 issue. Get the magazine here.
Start to Finish: 30 minutes
Servings: 6 to 8
- 1 1/2 cups chilled heavy cream
- 1 1/4 cups chilled coconut cream (such as Native Forest)
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh mint, plus more for garnish
- 10 graham crackers
- 2 cups lime curd (such as Wilkin & Sons)
- 1 cup toasted coconut, plus more for garnish
Line 9-by-5-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap, leaving 3 inches of plastic wrap hanging over sides. Using electric mixer, beat heavy cream, coconut cream, and powdered sugar until fluffy, about 21/2 minutes. Reserve 1 cup cream; refrigerate. Fold 1/2 cup mint into remaining cream. Spread a quarter of the mint cream in pan. Top with 2 of the graham crackers, breaking as needed to fit. Top with 1/2 cup curd, then 1/4 cup coconut. Repeat 3 more times, ending with a layer of graham crackers. Wrap in plastic. Chill in freezer for 4 hours or overnight. Invert onto platter; remove plastic. Spread remaining cream over cake. Garnish with mint and toasted coconut.