A date has been announced for the English release of mobile rhythm game Hatsune Miku: Colorful Stage!, which SEGA is putting out in partnership with Colorful Palette. The game is officially set to launch on iOS and Android worldwide on December 7 following the recent public beta test that ran for two weeks.
Check out the latest trailer below while we wait:
The trailer shows off five featured bands and previews the cast of 20 characters. Here’s a breakdown:
- Leo/need: “The High School Rock band,” formed by a group of four childhood friends who overcome their differences and reunite as a band to strengthen their friendship.
- MORE MORE JUMP!: “The Idol group,” where a young girl who dreams of becoming an idol teams up with three girls who already faced the harsh reality of being a public idol. Will she achieve her dream?
- Vivid BAD SQUAD: “The Street group”, featuring a shy girl who enters the world of street music and joins a band trying to surpass a Legend.
- Wonderlands x Showtime: “The Entertainment group,” consisting of an eccentric group of entertainers who take up a deserted stage in a popular theme park to bring laughter and cheer to the world.
- Nightcord at 25:00: “The Online Music group,” not knowing each other’s names and faces, four friends meet online to create music in the late hours of the night.
Source: Press release
Joseph Luster is the Games and Web editor at Otaku USA Magazine. You can read his comics at subhumanzoids. Follow him on Twitter @Moldilox.