The Nebraska Cornhuskers (3-4, 0-0 Big Ten) bring college football’s 18th-ranked rushing attack into a matchup with the Minnesota Golden Gophers (3-2, 0-0 Big Ten), who have the No. 5 rushing defense, on Saturday, October 16, 2021. The Cornhuskers are 3.5-point favorites. The over/under is 48 for the game.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Nebraska vs. Minnesota
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
- Nebraska has combined with its opponents to put up more than 48 points in three of six games this season.
- Minnesota’s games have gone over 48 points in two opportunities this season.
- The combined points per game average of the two teams, 56.3, is 8.3 points greater than Saturday’s over/under.
- The 37.5 combined points per game that these two squads have allowed this season are 10.5 fewer than the 48 over/under in this contest.
- The average total in Cornhuskers games this season is 54.8, 6.8 points above Saturday’s over/under of 48.
- The 48-point over/under for this game is 5.3 points below the 53.3 points per game average total in Golden Gophers games this season.
Nebraska Stats and Trends
- Nebraska has four wins against the spread in seven games this season.
- This season, the Cornhuskers have two ATS wins in three games as a favorite of 3.5 points or more.
- Nebraska’s games this year have hit the over on two of six set point totals (33.3%).
- The Cornhuskers score 12.3 more points per game (31.9) than the Golden Gophers surrender (19.6).
- Nebraska is 3-2 against the spread and 3-3 overall this season when the team notches more than 19.6 points.
- The Cornhuskers collect 493.3 yards per game, 185.5 more yards than the 307.8 the Golden Gophers allow per outing.
- Nebraska is 4-2 against the spread and 3-4 overall when the team amasses over 307.8 yards.
- The Cornhuskers have nine giveaways this season, while the Golden Gophers have nine takeaways .
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Nebraska at SISportsbook.
Minnesota Stats and Trends
- Minnesota has two wins against the spread in five games this year.
- The Golden Gophers have been underdogs by 3.5 points or more one time this year and have not covered the spread once.
- Minnesota’s games this season have gone over the point total two times in five opportunities (40%).
- The Golden Gophers average 24.4 points per game, 6.5 more than the Cornhuskers allow (17.9).
- When Minnesota puts up more than 17.9 points, it is 2-2 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
- The Golden Gophers collect 334.2 yards per game, only 7.4 fewer than the 341.6 the Cornhuskers allow.
- In games that Minnesota amasses more than 341.6 yards, the team is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- The Golden Gophers have five giveaways this season, while the Cornhuskers have eight takeaways .
- Head to SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
Avg. Points Scored
Avg. Points Allowed
Avg. Total Yards
Avg. Total Yards Allowed