KOB Web Staff
Created: March 13, 2021 04:15 PM
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. – The New Mexico Department of Health (NMDOH) reported three additional COVID-19-related deaths in Saturday’s report.
The latest deaths include:
- A female in her 80s from Bernalillo County. The individual was hospitalized.
- A male in his 60s from Chaves County. The individual had underlying conditions and was a resident of the Mission Arch Center in Roswell.
- A male in his 70s from Doña Ana County. The individual had underlying conditions.
The number of deaths of New Mexico residents related to COVID-19 is now 3,854.
In addition to the deaths, the state reported 198 additional COVID-19 cases. As of Saturday, New Mexico has reported a total of 188,167 cases.
The latest cases include:
- 74 new cases in Bernalillo County
- 5 new cases in Chaves County
- 4 new cases in Cibola County
- 1 new case in Colfax County
- 3 new cases in Curry County
- 28 new cases in Doña Ana County
- 5 new cases in Eddy County
- 6 new cases in Grant County
- 2 new cases in Lea County
- 1 new case in Los Alamos County
- 2 new cases in Luna County
- 13 new cases in Otero County
- 3 new cases in Rio Arriba County
- 2 new cases in Roosevelt County
- 9 new cases in Sandoval County
- 9 new cases in San Juan County
- 5 new cases in San Miguel County
- 4 new cases in Santa Fe County
- 2 new cases in Sierra County
- 7 new cases in Taos County
- 8 new cases in Valencia County
- 5 new cases among New Mexico Corrections Department inmates at the Lea County Correctional Facility
KOB 4 determined there was a 1.33% positivity result of the tests analyzed in Saturday’s report from the state.
The state reports that 127 individuals are currently being hospitalized in New Mexico for COVID-19.
As of Saturday, there are 164,614 COVID-19 cases designated as having recovered by the New Mexico Department of Health.
Copyright 2021 – KOB-TV LLC, A Hubbard Broadcasting Company