NFL Week 2 2021 schedule: How and where to watch every game.
Week 1 is in the books and, woah, it was a good one. Week 2 is sure to bring some action as well and as the stakes get higher each game you do not want to miss any. Here’s the full lineup for Week 2 and where to watch the games.
The nationally-televised games begin on Thursday night with a tilt between the New York Giants and Washington Football Team.
On Sunday night, the Kansas City Chiefs visit the Baltimore Ravens in a clash of AFC contenders, before the Green Bay Packers host the Detroit Lions at Lambeau Field with both NFC North foes looking for their first wins.
Full NFL Week 2 2021 schedule
Thursday, Sept. 16 – 8:20 pm ET
- New York Giants vs. Washington Football Team
Sunday, Sept. 19 – 1 pm ET
- Las Vegas Raiders vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
- San Francisco 49ers vs. Philadelphia Eagles
- Houston Texans vs. Cleveland Browns
- Denver Broncos vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
- New Orleans Saints vs. Carolina Panthers
- Los Angels Rams vs. Indianapolis Colts
- Buffalo Bills vs. Miami Dolphins
- New England Patriots vs. New York Jets
- Cincinatti Bengals vs. Chicago Bears
Sunday, Sept. 19 – 3:05 pm ET
- Atlanta Falcons vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Minnesota Vikings vs. Arizona Cardinals
Sunday, Sept. 19 – 3:25 pm ET
- Dallas Cowboys vs. San Diego Chargers
Sunday, Sept. 19 – 8:15 pm ET
- Detroit Lions vs. Green Bay Packers
Sunday, Sept. 19 – 8:20 pm ET
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. Baltimore Ravens