Welcome to this week’s edition of Healthcare Career Insights. This weekly roundup highlights healthcare career-related articles culled from across the Web to help you learn what’s next.
- It may be time for these healthcare rules to go — 5 rules to kill in 2021 (Becker’s Hospital Review)
- When it comes to malpractice, being proactive is your best bet — Avoiding medical malpractice suits (Medical Economics)
- Promoting good mental health is getting popular — Let’s prevent mental health from having a breakdown (Forbes)
- The key to physician burnout is not found in wellness apps — The business school mindset doesn’t mind physician burnout (KevinMD)
- Healthcare needs a digital transformation — Struggling to retain patients and staff? New research uncovers the issues (Managed Healthcare Executive)
Lisa Grabl is president of the locum tenens division of CompHealth, the nation’s largest locum tenens physician staffing company and a leader in permanent and temporary allied healthcare staffing. Lisa has worked in healthcare staffing for more than 20 years. CompHealth is part of the CHG Healthcare family of companies.