Our compilation show is a deep dive with host, Trent Reinsmith, into the bigger news and goings on in MMA, both inside and outside the cage; presented with a critical, unbiased eye.
Here is some detail on what’s going on here… the “regular” ‘C’mon Now MMA Podcast’ is a daily podcast of varying lengths, which can be found here: cmonnow.substack.com/. This show, however, is a compilation of some of the best topics covered on the daily show over the past week.
UFC Vegas 31 Review:
- C’mon now UFC and NSAC, Joe Schilling is a corner?
- Amanda Nunes is the best female athlete ever? No.
- Women were welcomed to the UFC? C’mon now. Ronda Rousey was welcomed to the UFC, but women? No.
- Malcolm Gordon looked good, Francisco Figueiredo has some work to do
- Amanda Lemos impresses
- Wallid Ismail cuts a promo
- Daniel Rodriguez is someone to keep an eye on
- Billy Quarantillo and Gabriel Benitez deliver in FOTN
- Big bounce back performance from Rodolfo Vieira
- Mateusz Gamrot shut down Jeremy Stephens who should be released from UFC
- Miesha Tate looks like she will be in the mix for the bantamweight title
- Is Islam Makhachev hype or skill?
More from C’Mon Now This Past Week:
- Conor McGregor compares himself to the Death Star, which, no.
- Let’s talk about that $175 million dollar deal with the UFC and what it means to the UFC fighters (It’s not good, okay, it’s $0.00)
- Greg Hardy is not self aware and he’s also a liar
- Dana White does his best dictator imitation when speaking about UFC pay and lies about fighter pay increasing every year
- Sean O’Malley misunderstands Chael Sonnen’s trash talk and takes it literally.
- A deep dive into the ESPN interview with Khabib Nurmagomedov
If you enjoy our show, give us a shout out in the comments here on Bloody Elbow, or give us a “like”, share & subscribe over on whichever BE Presents Podcast Channel happens to be your listening platform of choice: SoundCloud, YouTube, iTunes & Apple TV, iHeartRadio, Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, OverCast, Player FM, & Amazon Music – While you’re there, don’t forget to subscribe to Bloody Elbow Presents; that way you’ll always be the first to get all of BE’s daily MMA offerings. For previous episodes of the show, check out our playlists on all of our BE Presents channels.