What to watch today at the Olympics, Aug. 2.
We’re about to the halfway mark for the 2021 Olympics and man, it’s been wild so far. There’s still lots of competitions left to watch, and we’ve got you covered for what will be happening on Monday, Aug. 2.
What and how to watch for Aug. 2 at the 2021 Olympics
- Artistic gymnastics: finals in rings (men), floor (women), vault (men)
- Artistic swimming: competition starts (women)
- Athletics: finals in long jump (men), 100m hurdles (women), discus (women), 3000m steeplechase (men), 5000m (women)
- Badminton: doubles medal matches (women), singles medal matches (men)
- Canoe sprint: competition starts
- Cycling, track: competition starts; team sprint finals (women)
- Equestrian: team final, individual final
- Sailing: 49er FX medal race (women), 49er medal race (men)
- Shooting: 25m rapid fire pistol (men), 50m rifle 3 positions (men)
- Weightlifting: 87kg (women), +87kg (women)
- Wrestling: finals in Greco-Roman 60kg (men), Greco-Roman 130kg (men), freestyle 76kg (women)
All of the events at the 2021 Olympics will be available to watch on the NBC family of channels
How can I live stream or watch the 2021 Olympics on my television?
Check out the full television schedule for channel listings in your local area. If you’re looking to live stream events you can watch on Peacock or Fubo.TV.