GamesBeat Decides is back!
Image Credit: GamesBeat
Join gaming leaders, alongside GamesBeat and Facebook Gaming, for their 2nd Annual GamesBeat & Facebook Gaming Summit | GamesBeat: Into the Metaverse 2 this upcoming January 25-27, 2022. Learn more about the event.
GamesBeat Decides discusses where the hole should go on this week’s episode. But first, editors Rachel Kaser, Jeff Grubb, and Mike Minotti dive into the news about Troy Baker’s NFT voice market, Xbox’s brisk sales, and more. Join them, won’t you?
VOTE FOR GAME MESS COMMUNITY GOTY
The 2nd Annual GamesBeat and Facebook Gaming Summit and GamesBeat: Into the Metaverse 2
January 25 – 27, 2022
Jeff Grubb’s Twitter
Mike Minotti’s Twitter
Watch live Friday afternoons on YouTube (subscribe and ring the bell)
Subscribe to the RSS
Listen on Anchor.fm
Find past episodes here
GamesBeat’s creed when covering the game industry is “where passion meets business.” What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you — not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it.
How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and “open office” events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties
Become a member